Thursday, July 7, 2011

Have I clicked that this is forever...?

Yep I have definitely clicked.   

As you may know, at the start of the year i decided to change my lifestyle.  I ate less and healthy food and I started exercising.  I joined a Weight Watchers 14 week program (for weigh in accountability while following Crunch Time principles) and at the end of that i joined the 12WBT Round 2 2011.  Both programs have helped my new lifestyle but they are just one small part.  I will also be doing 12WBT Round 3.

I told myself from Day 1 that this change is FOREVER and I tell my Support Crew and everyone that comments on my weigh loss the same thing... FOREVER!!!  No more bad habits!  And you know what....?  I'm honestly excited and love the decision I have made :)   

It's my lifestyle now and it's totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment