Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm sick and it sucks

In summary:
  • I have been told that I look pale for the last few days, however i felt fine
  • Woke up this morning with a sore throat and maybe a mild ear ache but pretended I felt fine
  • Went to the gym hoping to smash 45 mins of high intensity cardio and a Pump class (approx 750cals)
  • Struggled through 30 mins of low intensity cardio (200cals) and had to stop as I was a little light headed
  • Parents then told me I look pale
  • My body hurts, but not from exercise
  • Basically I'm sick, shouldn't train and I'm not happy
Update 17/7/11 - Went to doc.  Antibiotics can't help me so just gotta suck it up and wait til I feel better.  This sucks, but life happens so i just gotta deal with it. 

Update 19/7/11 - Now on antibiotics... hope to improve in the next few days.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment