Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 10 Weigh In

My stats:
This week lost 1.6kg (2.01%)
This Round weight loss 14.9kg (16.06kg)
23 week weight loss 31.7kg (28.92%)

My brags for this week:
-  I weigh 77.9kg... that's less than my average weight through high school.
-  I fit into normal clothes now.  It makes shopping a super exciting experience rather than a depressing one.  
Found a cool little quote that will get me through those situations where I am uncomfortably surrounded by food  "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".

A quick story for you:  
I remember shopping with Mum as a young teenager and Miss Shop clothes were a bit small.  I would be disappointed but thinking back at it, it would have been killing my Mum on the inside not being able to buy me those things.  Sorry Mum for putting you through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment