Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 8 Weigh In

This week lost 1.7kg (2.05%)
This Round weight loss 11.8kg (12.71%)
21 week weight loss 28.6kg (26.09%)

I've lost over 25% of my original starting weight!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!   I'm pretty happy with these results. 

Sunday was a double red flag day where we had a special family lunch and then went to The Conservatory at Crown for an extravagant buffet dinner.  Not ideal but I managed it (& yes I ate creamy, sugary, chocolately desserts for the first time in five months considering The Conservatory buffet was costing Dad $75 per head - bad reason to eat dessert but I was happy with my choice). I did feel sick in the stomach afterwards so I will not be doing that again!

I exercised every day for the last week like an absolute maniac because of Sunday's red flags and I'm so glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment