Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Round 3 Week 2 Weigh In

Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Today's weight 68.9kg
This week lost  2.0kg (2.82%)
Round 3 weight loss 2.2kg (3.09%)
31 week weight loss 40.7kg (37.13%)

Really cool week this week:
- I have lost 40 kilos!  It took me 31 weeks and I can't believe this day has finally arrived!  I took it one day at a time, didn't focus on the 40kg, focused on little milestones along the way and I did it.  Something that seemed so unachievable is now the highlight of my life.  I'm fit and feel amazing.  That's really special to me :)
- I ran 3.5km non-stop for the first time last night (at 8.5kph on a tready).  The body didn't want to do it (it was "pretend tired") but my mind was so determined to Just Fricken Do It... so I did it.  The furthest I had run non-stop a fortnight ago was 2.25km.
- My transformation video is now playing on the TV screen at the gym I attend.  I think I need to wear a disguise from now on lol.
- This is a huge week for me at work.  Personally, I am feeling on top of the world, and that then flows on to my work, making me more productive.  It's a win-win.

I'll leave you with this... Avoid letting your mind get in the way of you achieving your goals.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! 40kg is incredible! I hope to emulate your success over the 12wbt! :)

    ReplyDelete