Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Round 3 Week 5 Weigh In

Week 5 Weigh In
Heaviest weight 109.6kg
Today's weight 66.5kg
BMI 27.68
This week lost  0.0kg (0%)
Round 3 weight loss 4.6kg (6.47%)
33 week weight loss 43.1kg (39.32%)
 
Good morning everyone!!!!  How are you feeling today?  Today I am focusing on what I feel.  
  • I feel I can accept that I weigh the same as last week (my life isn't about weight loss anymore and although that is hard to get my mind around it is also very invigorating).
  • I feel strong and can see my muscle definition improving (and so sore from yesterday's training session - it was a challenging one for me but I got through it).
  • I feel my skirt is looser today than last week (Yay).
  • I feel that although my pulled nerve in my leg is not healing as quick as I would like, it is not the end of the world. 
  • I feel that I am slowly getting control of food without having to count every calorie of every meal (as I have been doing since February 2011).  I was in Sydney over the weekend and didn't count calories at all.  I just made clean choices and focused on portion size.  It worked (no weight gain) and it makes me feel empowered.
  • Hope everyone is feeling great and is happy with their choices this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment