Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rewards better than Food

Who used to celebrate by going out to dinner, going out for drinks, cooking up a feast?

One thing the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation teaches you is that food is fuel.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Using it as a reward is not an option.  Find other ways to reward yourself along your journey to creating the best version of you.

For me, it's clothes shopping!  I needed a whole new wardrobe for my new body so i rewarded myself with clothes once I got to goal weight 4 months ago.

Now, I wait until I achieve something special to me and then go and buy myself something.  During Round 1 2012 Week 3 I achieved a few PBs in the gym so I went and bought these shoes that I tried on at full price but found today on sale!

 

My next reward will be enrolling into a new hobby.  I'm thinking pole dancing or indoor rock climbing.  I'll let you know how I go :)

1 comment:

  1. OOh those are pretty! I just finished blogging about my reward being clothes shopping too, but since I'm a few kg's off goal and in my first round of 12WBT, I have made a vow not to shop til I'm there!
    It's gonna be a BIG reward by the end of the 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete