Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mentoring Sarah - Week 8 Questionnaire

Week 8 Questionnaire

1. Total weight loss in first 8 weeks
4.8kg

2. Goals update. How you are tracking? 
I've lost a total of31.5cm!!  4kg away from being at 75kg, wanting to achieve this in the final weeks of this round 3. Biggest lightbulb moment where something finally just made sense a couple of weeks ago it clicked to me that this is not just a 12 week challenge...this is for life, and that I still need to 'live'.  That a loss is a loss and that it's not just about numbers, it's about how I feel not only physically but mentally too!

4. Lowest point emotionally & why.
Not applicable

5. Your most squee-worthy, jumping around the house in excitement moment.
Getting under 80kgs, out of the 'obese' BMI category and into the 'overweight' and fitting a pair of size 12 pants - all in the same week!!

6. Favourite exercise.
At the moment I am loving pump classes.

7. Do you prefer to train solo, with a buddy, with your PT or with a group?
Group training is definitely my thing - with Erin of course :-) 

8.Most calories burnt in one training session and describe the training session.
Approximately 2000 calories - at a mega launch class at TRAC

9. Did you stray from the program and why?
I have been consistent with my exercise.  Diet wise I have 'strayed' occasionally.  I keep myself accountable by always writing it down.  Life happens!

10. Favourite 12WBT meal
Jen's Lasagne

11. How are you finding the program overall?
It has been fantastic, I have learnt the importance of calories in vs calories out.  I have improved my fitness like never before and I am making better food choices! Nothing has worked fr me in the past....this works!

12. Best advice that 12WBT has given you that you have implemented.
Just frickin do it.  If I didn't go into 'robot mode' I don't think I would get as much work done at the gym.  No excuses.

13. Do you have any advice for someone that has 10-20kg to lose, is thinking about joining the 12WBT program but hesitant due to past weight loss attempts that haven't worked?
The only thing constant is time.  The next 12 weeks of your life is going to happen - wether you do 12wbt or not...Just give it a shot & you will surprise yourself! If I can do this, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment