Thursday, February 28, 2013

Week 3 Weigh In - R1 2013

Week 3 =  -0.1kg 
Week 2 =  -1.5kg
Week 1 =  -1.4kg

Total weight loss = 3.0kg

Weight loss percentage total is 4.1%

I lost 100g this week.  It's due to eating too many calories on the weekend.  Not sure why i did it but I did and I knew i was eating too much and the wrong foods.  I'm not beating myself up about it.  I'm just back into 1200 calories a day mode today.

I am really missing not being able to lift weights like i used to.  To lift my spirits I am doing this Mean Abs Month in March with my training buddies. It shouldn't wear me out but will be fun.  My Lean and Strong buddies in Round 2 2012 added this to our 12WBT training for the month of June and had great results in both core strength and muscle definition.  Let hope I can move some squish in March too so you can actually SEE my abs again! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment